Los Angeles, CA – (RealEstateRama) — With plans to grow to 50 agents this year, the emerging real estate firm is built on a foundation of collaboration and client experience.
Mercer Vine, a new leader in Southern California luxury real estate, has formally launched its brand by listing 10 properties in some of Los Angeles’ most exclusive neighborhoods. The properties, many of which are undergoing extensive high-end upgrades, have an estimated post-renovation value of $260 million.
Mercer Vine leaders, who have been working behind-the-scenes to establish the company since late 2015, made their presence known in May with the announcement of Skygarden, a $100-million compound being built at 10721 Stradella Court in Bel Air.
With the listing of nine additional multi-million-dollar luxury properties – totaling a pre-construction value of just under $85 million and an estimated post-construction value of $260 million – and the upcoming opening of its new headquarters, Mercer Vine is already a major player in the local luxury market as the summer selling season gets underway.
“We are hitting the market with some of the area’s top luxury properties and a fresh way of doing business,” says founding partner Adam Rosenfeld. “Our carefully curated inventory, combined with the highly collaborative approach of the Mercer Vine team, has positioned us to quickly disrupt the established, yet stagnant, local market.”
Rosenfeld noted that Mercer Vine currently has 17 agents and nine additional staff and plans to expand to 50 agents by the end of 2016. The company was founded on the principle that a sales team should collaborate, rather than compete with one another, to truly serve the best interests of its clients. As a result, the company has built an expansive internal marketing and design team to support the work of each of its agents.
“Mercer Vine is a family of advisors with an unmatched sense of style and extensive connections to the trendsetters in the Los Angeles luxury home market,” Rosenfeld said. “Our clients can rest assured that they will have the full support of every broker in our agency and a team of top creative professionals who understand how to present both timeless and contemporary masterpieces.”
When Skygarden construction is completed next year by developer Woodbridge Luxury Homes, using designs from architecture firm SAOTA, its price tag will likely exceed $100 million. Likewise, the firm’s other nine initial listings—including two designed by renowned architect Paul McClean—will see a considerable increase in value upon their completion. They include:
• 1432 Tanager Way, Los Angeles (currently listed at $11,995,000 with a post-construction estimated value of $35 million);
• 1357 Laurel Way, Beverly Hills Post Office (currently listed at $8,495,000 with a post-construction estimated value of $28 million);
• 1520 Carla Ridge, Beverly Hills (currently listed at $8,495,000 with a post-construction estimated value of $22 million);
• 1118 Tower Road, Beverly Hills (currently listed at $7,495,000 with a post-construction estimated value of $10 million);
• 1241 Loma Vista Drive, Beverly Hills (currently listed at $6,995,000 with a post-construction estimated value of $14 million);
• 1001 Hanover Drive, Beverly Hills (currently listed at $6,795,000 with a post-construction estimated value of $10 million);
• 10750 Chalon Road, Bel Air (currently listed at $6,495,000 with a post-construction estimated value of $12 million);
• 25211 Jim Bridger Road, Hidden Hills (currently listed at $4,195,000 with a post-construction estimated value of $15 million); and
• 25210 Jim Bridger Road, Hidden Hills (currently listed at $3,995,000 with a post-construction estimated value of $14 million).
To learn more about these properties, please visit mercervine.com. To schedule an appointment, contact Rosenfeld at adam (at) mercervine (dot) com or Kyle Giese at kyle (at) mercervine (dot) com.
About Mercer Vine
Mercer Vine is an emerging, Los Angeles-based real estate firm created to elevate how luxury homes are bought and sold in Southern California. The firm’s non-traditional brokerage model focuses on creating a collaborative environment between clients, agents and colleagues alike. Mercer Vine’s agents are dedicated to serving as more than advisers, instead acting as ideal neighbors who have an innate understanding of the areas in which their clients want to build their lives. For more information, visit mercervine.com or connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.