SAN RAFAEL, Calif., Sept. 4 /PRNewswire/ — The Marin Association of REALTORS(R) today announced publication of Profit by Publicity , the how-to reference book that shows real estate agents and brokers how to generate free publicity in a changing housing market to help build their reputations, get more listings and sell more properties.
Source: MARIN ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS COVER
Click Here to Download Image
– MAR President Valerie Castellana said the 259-page guide, which is endorsed by national, state, and local real estate industry leaders, “contains hundreds of proven and effective PR tips, tools and solutions that can provide real estate professionals with a competitive advantage in the marketplace.”
– Profit by Publicity retails for $20.95 , and is available from major online bookstores including Amazon, Borders and Barnes & Noble. To access links and order the book directly from the online stores, go to http://www.ProfitByPublicity.com .
– The book was written by Edward Segal , the chief executive officer of the Marin Association of REALTORS(R) in Marin County, Calif. and the former marketing strategies columnist for The Wall Street Journal’s StartupJournal.com. Profit by Publicity is based on Segal’s 25-year career in public relations , journalism, politics and real estate.
The how-to guide includes case studies and easy-to-follow advice real estate agents and brokers can use immediately to publicize their services, expertise, activities and accomplishments; ensure successful media interviews; use the Internet as a publicity tool; prepare effective news releases and other press materials; deliver successful speeches and other presentations; and get the most out of their publicity.
Profit by Publicity features examples of the most successful story angles and news hooks that can help convince reporters to do stories about real estate agents and brokers; samples of the news coverage real estate professionals have received about their activities, services and expertise; and expert advice on how to duplicate their success.
– Profit by Publicity is endorsed by real estate leaders and marketing experts including Dale Stinton , CEO of the National Association of REALTORS(R); Colleen Badagliacco, president of the California Association of REALTORS(R); David Cabot , president of the San Diego Association of REALTORS(R); and Jay Conrad Levinson , the father of guerrilla marketing. For more information about the book, please go to http://www.ProfitByPublicity.com .
– About Edward Segal
– Segal is the former marketing strategies columnist for The Wall Street Journal’s StartupJournal.com, senior media relations consultant to Ogilvy Public Relations Worldwide, and a freelance writer whose articles have appeared in The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal and The Los Angeles Times .
He is a PR expert who has generated thousands of stories about hundreds of clients, and served as press secretary to members of Congress and campaign aide to presidential and other political candidates.
As CEO and communications director of the Marin Association of REALTORS(R) for the last five years, Segal has generated hundreds of local, national and international news stories about the activities and accomplishments of the 1,700 member organization.
Prior to joining MAR, Segal was a PR consultant who worked for more than 500 clients in dozens of industries and professions.
SOURCE Marin Association of REALTORS
© 2007 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.