|Last Government Public Business|
Michael Tsaparian, senior vice president, and Peter Bacci, executive vice president, both with Lee & Associates’ Commerce office, represented the seller, TEAC America. Gregory Stanton and John Hillman of CBRE, along with Paul Sablock of Jones Lang LaSalle, represented the buyer, Brimel, LLC.
“This highly sought-after property, which offers prime visibility along Interstate-5, boasts both industrial and retail potential and offers a convenient proximity to other major freeways, making it an ideal site for industrial-minded buyers,” said Bacci. “Real estate in the central Los Angeles marketplace is closely held, so any opportunity to acquire a property is a good acquisition.”
Located at 7733 Telegraph Rd., the 79,055-square-foot property was built in 1964 before being remodeled in 1996.
Celebrating more than 34 years of leadership excellence in commercial real estate, Lee & Associates is the largest broker-owned firm in the nation, with 49 locations across the nation including California, Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, South Carolina, Texas, and Wisconsin that house more than 750 brokers, Lee & Associates provides a wide range of specialized commercial real estate services. Additional information is available at www.lee-associates.com.
- Lee & Associates Brokers $6 Million Industrial Lease in Santa Ana
SANTA ANA, CA - December 3, 2013 - (RealEstateRama) -- Lee & Associates, one of the largest broker-owned commercial real estate firms in the country, has negotiated a 10-year lease for an approximately 60,000-square-foot industrial building, located at 1900 E. Carnegie Ave. in Santa Ana, Calif., for approximately $6 million....
- Lee & Associates Brokers $15 Million Industrial Lease in Carson
CARSON, Calif. - December 23, 2013 - (RealEstateRama) -- Lee & Associates, one of the largest broker-owned commercial real estate firms in the country, has brokered a 10-year lease for a 207,538-square-foot industrial building, located at 1241-1245 Watsoncenter Rd. in Carson, Calif., for $15 million....
- Lee & Associates Closes on $9 Million Industrial Sale
September 21, 2011 - (RealEstateRama) -- Lee & Associates, the nation’s largest broker-owned commercial brokerage firm, has closed on the $9 million sale of a 131,420-square-foot industrial property at 19161 E. Walnut Dr., in City of Industry, Calif....
- Lee & Associates Closes $2.5 Million Sale of Industrial Park
Torrance, CA - January 10, 2012 - (RealEstateRama) -- Lee & Associates, one of the largest national commercial real estate providers with regional expertise, representing the seller, brokered a $2.5 million sale of the Edna Grandview Business Park, located at 525-601 E. Edna Park Place in Covina, Calif....
- Lee & Associates Closes $12.75 Million OC Industrial Sale
Torrance, CA - November 2, 2012 - (RealEstateRama) -- Lee & Associates, one of the largest broker-owned commercial real estate firms in the country, has closed the $12.75 million sale of a 125,000-square-foot industrial building in Orange County....
- California Board of Accountancy Elects Michael Savoy as Vice President
- AMB Property Corporation(R) to Hold Analyst/Investor Forum on Tuesday, September 18, 2007
- Conforming loan limits extended through 2010
- Verdict One Releases Directory of Board Certified Attorneys for Consumers
- Inglewood Board of REALTORS® offers Clarus MarketMetrics® as a member benefit
- MEDIA ADVISORY: Royce to Host Combat Fraud Forum
- Royce to Host Combat Fraud Forum
- STARK LAUDS EXTENSION OF UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS
- REMINDER: Royce to Host Combat Fraud Forum
- C.A.R. reports California home sales rise in December, posting seven-month sales high