MONTEBELLO, Calif. – March 18, 2014 – (RealEstateRama) — Lee & Associates, the largest broker-owned commercial real estate firm in the country, has brokered a $7.5 million industrial sale in Montebello, Calif.
Michael Tsaparian, senior vice president, and Peter Bacci, executive vice president, both with Lee & Associates’ Commerce office, represented the seller, TEAC America. Gregory Stanton and John Hillman of CBRE, along with Paul Sablock of Jones Lang LaSalle, represented the buyer, Brimel, LLC.
“This highly sought-after property, which offers prime visibility along Interstate-5, boasts both industrial and retail potential and offers a convenient proximity to other major freeways, making it an ideal site for industrial-minded buyers,” said Bacci. “Real estate in the central Los Angeles marketplace is closely held, so any opportunity to acquire a property is a good acquisition.”
Located at 7733 Telegraph Rd., the 79,055-square-foot property was built in 1964 before being remodeled in 1996.
Celebrating more than 34 years of leadership excellence in commercial real estate, Lee & Associates is the largest broker-owned firm in the nation, with 49 locations across the nation including California, Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, South Carolina, Texas, and Wisconsin that house more than 750 brokers, Lee & Associates provides a wide range of specialized commercial real estate services. Additional information is available at www.lee-associates.com.
No related posts.
- Brown Directs Nation’s Fourth Largest Home Lender to Suspend Foreclosures Until It Proves It Is Complying with the Law
- Capps Bill to Honor Federal Corrections Officer Killed on Duty Passes House
- HUD Secretary Julián Castro stresses need for expanding credit and reforming housing finance system at C.A.R.’s inaugural Real Estate Summit
- C.A.R. applauds FHFA for keeping Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac conforming loan limits unchanged
- Two Northern California Real Estate Investors Agree to Plead Guilty to Bid Rigging and Fraud at Public Foreclosure Auctions
- Low mortgage rates fail to perk California home sales in October
- California Board of Accountancy Elects Michael Savoy as Vice President
- AMB Property Corporation(R) to Hold Analyst/Investor Forum on Tuesday, September 18, 2007
- Conforming loan limits extended through 2010
- Verdict One Releases Directory of Board Certified Attorneys for Consumers
- Inglewood Board of REALTORS® offers Clarus MarketMetrics® as a member benefit
- MEDIA ADVISORY: Royce to Host Combat Fraud Forum
- Royce to Host Combat Fraud Forum
- STARK LAUDS EXTENSION OF UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS
- REMINDER: Royce to Host Combat Fraud Forum
- C.A.R. reports California home sales rise in December, posting seven-month sales high