MONTEBELLO, Calif. – March 18, 2014 – (RealEstateRama) — Lee & Associates, the largest broker-owned commercial real estate firm in the country, has brokered a $7.5 million industrial sale in Montebello, Calif.
Michael Tsaparian, senior vice president, and Peter Bacci, executive vice president, both with Lee & Associates’ Commerce office, represented the seller, TEAC America. Gregory Stanton and John Hillman of CBRE, along with Paul Sablock of Jones Lang LaSalle, represented the buyer, Brimel, LLC.
“This highly sought-after property, which offers prime visibility along Interstate-5, boasts both industrial and retail potential and offers a convenient proximity to other major freeways, making it an ideal site for industrial-minded buyers,” said Bacci. “Real estate in the central Los Angeles marketplace is closely held, so any opportunity to acquire a property is a good acquisition.”
Located at 7733 Telegraph Rd., the 79,055-square-foot property was built in 1964 before being remodeled in 1996.
Celebrating more than 34 years of leadership excellence in commercial real estate, Lee & Associates is the largest broker-owned firm in the nation, with 49 locations across the nation including California, Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, South Carolina, Texas, and Wisconsin that house more than 750 brokers, Lee & Associates provides a wide range of specialized commercial real estate services. Additional information is available at www.lee-associates.com.
No related posts.
- Brown Directs Nation’s Fourth Largest Home Lender to Suspend Foreclosures Until It Proves It Is Complying with the Law
- Charles Dunn Company Completes $2 Million Sale of Multifamily Property in Santa Monica, CA
- More home buyers turning to social media in home-buying process, REALTOR® survey finds
- Equity home sales near 90 percent of all home sales, while pending home sales decline in May
- CalHFA Expands Programs to Help Low to Moderate Income Californians Purchase Homes
- California home sales and price gains temper in May as buyers confront housing affordability constraints and low inventory
- California Board of Accountancy Elects Michael Savoy as Vice President
- AMB Property Corporation(R) to Hold Analyst/Investor Forum on Tuesday, September 18, 2007
- Conforming loan limits extended through 2010
- Verdict One Releases Directory of Board Certified Attorneys for Consumers
- Inglewood Board of REALTORS® offers Clarus MarketMetrics® as a member benefit
- MEDIA ADVISORY: Royce to Host Combat Fraud Forum
- Royce to Host Combat Fraud Forum
- STARK LAUDS EXTENSION OF UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS
- REMINDER: Royce to Host Combat Fraud Forum
- C.A.R. reports California home sales rise in December, posting seven-month sales high