|Last Government Public Business|
Circle K/Mobil Selects City of San Jacinto to Open New Flagship 4,500 SF Convenience Store With Fresh Foods, Carwash & Fuel Pumps
SAN JACINTO, CA – November 13, 2013 – (RealEstateRama) — According to Sharon Paisley, Development Director at the City of San Jacinto, Calif., the City Council on November 5, 2013, approved Circle K Stores, Inc.’s plan for the construction of its newest prototype, a flagship store to consist of a 4,500-square-foot convenience store offering fresh food, a Mobil gas station with eight fuel pumps, and a self-serve state-of-the-art carwash. Circle K’s new combo concept, the first to debut in Southern California, will be located on 1.24 acres at the northwest corner of Sanderson Avenue and Esplanade Avenue in the City of Jacinto. The project is expected to break ground in the first quarter of 2014 and be open for business by spring or summer 2014.
The new Circle K facility represents phase one of Esplanade Commons a 90,000-square-foot mixed-use shopping center development planned by Southland Development Company, Inc., based in San Juan Capistrano, Calif. The remaining portion of the 17.9-acre retail project, which is expected to include neighborhood retail, restaurants and shops, is currently in the pre-leasing stage. The developer is also exploring other complementary uses.
According to Circle K’s spokesperson, “Circle K is actively working on new store development in the West Coast and San Jacinto’s will be the first new format prototype in Southern California.”
“We are very pleased that Circle K has selected the City of San Jacinto to debut its new flagship the first in Southern California,” said San Jacinto Mayor Mark Bartel. “We are looking forward to Circle K joining our San Jacinto Community.”
“The City of San Jacinto was extremely helpful in expediting approvals and worked closely with us to approve a design and layout that was mutually beneficial for the community and project,” said John Guell, President of Southland Development Company. “The flagship Circle K/Mobil facility will serve as a catalyst for future retailers already expressing interest in the remainder of the project. It is exciting to be doing business in San Jacinto again.”
“Circle K/Mobil will be the first convenience store and gas station on the west side of San Jacinto,” said Mayor Pro Tem Alonso Ledezma. “It’s a great project, and the residents are looking forward to having the store in their neighborhood.”
“We still have a strong demand for more retail and services,” Paisley said. “Easy access to major transportation corridors coupled with a pro-business environment make San Jacinto an ideal place to start, expand or relocate a business.”
For more information about the City of San Jacinto, please contact Sharon Paisley, San Jacinto’s Development Director, at 951.537.6372 or visit www.ci.san-jacinto.ca.us.
- Diane’s Beachwear to Open First Arizona Store
IRVINE, CA - February 11, 2011 - (RealEstateRama) -- Award-winning KTGY Group, Inc., Architecture and Planning, is pleased to announce that Diane's Beachwear, which offers the latest in swimwear clothing and accessories, will be opening its newest store in Scottsdale, Ariz., at the Scottsdale Quarter in early March 2011. The new 1,200-square-foot flagship store represents the 19-store chain's debut outside...
- Green City Lofts Owners Association Selects MERIT for Property Management Services
East Bay, CA - February 7, 2011 - (RealEstateRama) -- Green City Lofts Owners Association Selects MERIT for Property Management Services MERIT will provide property management services for the 64-unit mid-rise community in Emeryville, CA...
- Turner Selected To Manage Construction Of $500 Million Terminal 2 Expansion At San Diego International Airport
New York, N.Y., May 7, 2009 – Turner Construction Company was selected to serve as the design builder for the expansion of Terminal 2 at the San Diego International Airport in San Diego, Calif. The projected construction cost for the Terminal and Airside expansion is $500 million. Turner will manage the construction of the 470,000 sq. ft. expansion as the...
- Mixed-Use Complex Designed for the Urban Professional Now Open in Downtown Los Angeles
Torrance, CA - July 10, 2013 - (RealEstateRama) -- Designed by Nadel Architects to highlight the neighborhood’s contemporary character, the $53 million mixed-use complex is now open for rent at 1111 Wilshire Blvd. in Downtown Los Angeles. Located just blocks from the central business district, the building, developed by Holland Partners Group, consists of 210 apartment units, urban recreation amenities,...
- Mayor Lee Announces New Standard for Housing Data Reporting & Adavancing City’s Commitment to Open Data & Transparency
WASHINGTON, D.C. - June 24, 2013 - (RealEstateRama) -- Mayor Edwin M. Lee announced the Home Facts Data Standard, which sets a standard for providing public access to building and health code enforcement data. Mayor Lee, as Chairman of the U.S. Conference of Mayors (USCM) Technology and Innovation Task Force, will announce the proposal at the USCM 81st Annual Meeting...
- NAPOLITANO PRAISES COMMITTEE PASSAGE OF WATER INFRASTRUCTURE BILL
- Mayor Lee Announces Record Level of Capital Investment
- Rep. Susan Davis Opposes Special Interest Energy Bill
- California GOP Delegation Releases Statement on California Water Shortage Legislation
- C.A.R. applauds Gov. Brown’s “build by right” proposal
- California Board of Accountancy Elects Michael Savoy as Vice President
- AMB Property Corporation(R) to Hold Analyst/Investor Forum on Tuesday, September 18, 2007
- Conforming loan limits extended through 2010
- Verdict One Releases Directory of Board Certified Attorneys for Consumers
- Inglewood Board of REALTORS® offers Clarus MarketMetrics® as a member benefit
- MEDIA ADVISORY: Royce to Host Combat Fraud Forum
- Royce to Host Combat Fraud Forum
- STARK LAUDS EXTENSION OF UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS
- REMINDER: Royce to Host Combat Fraud Forum
- C.A.R. reports California home sales rise in December, posting seven-month sales high