Circle K/Mobil Selects City of San Jacinto to Open New Flagship 4,500 SF Convenience Store With Fresh Foods, Carwash & Fuel Pumps
First in So. California, New Circle K/Mobil Gas Station Combo Prototype
SAN JACINTO, CA – November 13, 2013 – (RealEstateRama) — According to Sharon Paisley, Development Director at the City of San Jacinto, Calif., the City Council on November 5, 2013, approved Circle K Stores, Inc.’s plan for the construction of its newest prototype, a flagship store to consist of a 4,500-square-foot convenience store offering fresh food, a Mobil gas station with eight fuel pumps, and a self-serve state-of-the-art carwash. Circle K’s new combo concept, the first to debut in Southern California, will be located on 1.24 acres at the northwest corner of Sanderson Avenue and Esplanade Avenue in the City of Jacinto. The project is expected to break ground in the first quarter of 2014 and be open for business by spring or summer 2014.
The new Circle K facility represents phase one of Esplanade Commons a 90,000-square-foot mixed-use shopping center development planned by Southland Development Company, Inc., based in San Juan Capistrano, Calif. The remaining portion of the 17.9-acre retail project, which is expected to include neighborhood retail, restaurants and shops, is currently in the pre-leasing stage. The developer is also exploring other complementary uses.
According to Circle K’s spokesperson, “Circle K is actively working on new store development in the West Coast and San Jacinto’s will be the first new format prototype in Southern California.”
“We are very pleased that Circle K has selected the City of San Jacinto to debut its new flagship the first in Southern California,” said San Jacinto Mayor Mark Bartel. “We are looking forward to Circle K joining our San Jacinto Community.”
“The City of San Jacinto was extremely helpful in expediting approvals and worked closely with us to approve a design and layout that was mutually beneficial for the community and project,” said John Guell, President of Southland Development Company. “The flagship Circle K/Mobil facility will serve as a catalyst for future retailers already expressing interest in the remainder of the project. It is exciting to be doing business in San Jacinto again.”
“Circle K/Mobil will be the first convenience store and gas station on the west side of San Jacinto,” said Mayor Pro Tem Alonso Ledezma. “It’s a great project, and the residents are looking forward to having the store in their neighborhood.”
“We still have a strong demand for more retail and services,” Paisley said. “Easy access to major transportation corridors coupled with a pro-business environment make San Jacinto an ideal place to start, expand or relocate a business.”
For more information about the City of San Jacinto, please contact Sharon Paisley, San Jacinto’s Development Director, at 951.537.6372 or visit www.ci.san-jacinto.ca.us.
No related posts.
- Brown Directs Nation’s Fourth Largest Home Lender to Suspend Foreclosures Until It Proves It Is Complying with the Law
- Rep. McNerney Writes Bipartisan Bill to Aid Homeowners Facing Foreclosure
- Low interest rates fail to spark August home sales; home prices continue to increase despite improving housing inventory
- Rep. Peters Challenges ‘Early Dismissal’; Demands Vote to Protect Pregnant Workers
- LA County Helps Flood-Prone Homeowners Prepare for Storm Season
- CHF|CIRB Releases July 2014 Housing Statistics
- California Board of Accountancy Elects Michael Savoy as Vice President
- AMB Property Corporation(R) to Hold Analyst/Investor Forum on Tuesday, September 18, 2007
- Conforming loan limits extended through 2010
- Verdict One Releases Directory of Board Certified Attorneys for Consumers
- Inglewood Board of REALTORS® offers Clarus MarketMetrics® as a member benefit
- MEDIA ADVISORY: Royce to Host Combat Fraud Forum
- Royce to Host Combat Fraud Forum
- STARK LAUDS EXTENSION OF UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS
- REMINDER: Royce to Host Combat Fraud Forum
- C.A.R. reports California home sales rise in December, posting seven-month sales high