An IDX Broker addition enables Linda Robinson to display California area listing information directly onto her website
EUGENE, OR – July 23, 2013 – (RealEstateRama) — Today’s addition of realtor Linda Robinson with First Fairway Realty to the IDX, Inc. family is a great one for both parties. Robinson’s Menifee, California community listings are paired with the California Regional MLS (CRMLS), to bring her clients the most up-to-date and extensive property listings in the area. Her custom IDX solution gives Robinson the opportunity to grant potential home buyers access to thousands of homes online.
Mortgage calculators, lender information and relocation tips are all part of the customized options First Fairway Realty website will now offer, thanks to Robinson. Search options can be saved by home seekers to help them search for the perfect property when it is convenient for them, not just when the agent or broker has time to help. Through Robinson’s website, potential home buyers can connect with sellers and real estate professionals online, to schedule showings and learn more about each property. IDX Broker and Robinson work together to alleviate the burden searching for a home online can sometimes bring to potential buyers.
Robinson has access to her clients’ saved search preferences through an online personal administration page. There, she can monitor site traffic, which properties are most viewed and create a personalized look for her professional website. These options allow Robinson to spend more time in the field, examining the market and working with clients, rather than sitting behind her desk, inputting listing information. IDX Broker works with Robinson to create a customized solution to her real estate website, by making it simpler for her and her clients.
About Linda Robinson
Linda Robinson is a real estate broker with First Fairway Realty of Menifee, California.
About IDX, Inc.
Based in Eugene, Oregon, IDX Inc. is nationally known as a leading provider of real estate search applications. IDX, Inc. actively manages over $1 trillion worth of active listings data from over 500 individual Multiple Listings Services (MLS). IDX, Inc. provides integrated IDX software, customizable listing search utilities and lead management tools for real estate based websites (IDX Broker ). In addition to the primary web-based software, IDX also provides an integrated WordPress widget for use in WordPress based blogs and websites (IDX Broker WordPress Plugin ) as well as a dedicated mobile application available for the iPhone and iPad (myAgent IDX ). The entire suite of real estate software available from IDX is easy to manage and maintain and helps real estate professionals display real estate data from their multiple listing service (MLS) regardless of their technical ability. For more information on all the services provided by IDX, Inc., please visit www.idxbroker.com .
No related posts.
- Brown Directs Nation’s Fourth Largest Home Lender to Suspend Foreclosures Until It Proves It Is Complying with the Law
- Rep. McNerney Writes Bipartisan Bill to Aid Homeowners Facing Foreclosure
- Low interest rates fail to spark August home sales; home prices continue to increase despite improving housing inventory
- Rep. Peters Challenges ‘Early Dismissal’; Demands Vote to Protect Pregnant Workers
- LA County Helps Flood-Prone Homeowners Prepare for Storm Season
- CHF|CIRB Releases July 2014 Housing Statistics
- California Board of Accountancy Elects Michael Savoy as Vice President
- AMB Property Corporation(R) to Hold Analyst/Investor Forum on Tuesday, September 18, 2007
- Conforming loan limits extended through 2010
- Verdict One Releases Directory of Board Certified Attorneys for Consumers
- Inglewood Board of REALTORS® offers Clarus MarketMetrics® as a member benefit
- MEDIA ADVISORY: Royce to Host Combat Fraud Forum
- Royce to Host Combat Fraud Forum
- STARK LAUDS EXTENSION OF UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS
- REMINDER: Royce to Host Combat Fraud Forum
- C.A.R. reports California home sales rise in December, posting seven-month sales high