LOS ANGELES, CA – October 26, 2012 – (RealEstateRama) — Real Estate Business Services® (REBS®), a subsidiary of the CALIFORNIA ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® (C.A.R.), today announced that Ventura County Regional Data Share MLS (VCRDS), which is comprised of the Conejo Simi Moorpark (CSMAR) and Ventura County Coastal (VCCAR) Associations of REALTORS®, is providing the time-saving zipFormMLS-Connect® feature free for its members. This will offer its 3,300 agents easy accessibility to MLS information while inside of their forms and get parties to the signing table quickly. VCRDS is the fifth MLS in California to offer zipFormMLS-Connect®.
“Eliminating tedious tasks such as retyping the property address and agent information was an important step in streamlining the paperwork process for our members,” said CSMAR President Jeffrey Phillips.
zipFormMLS-Connect® enables the user to import data that is stored in MLS databases. This feature assists agents in accurately adding information to their transactions and removes the requirement to login to an MLS service to access property information first before creating a transaction.
“Member benefits that directly touch the transaction are highly valuable to us,” said VCCAR President Cindy Diaz-Telly.
For MLS providers, the zipFormMLS-Connect® solution offers a means of adding increased functionality to their service. Utilizing this technology helps streamline the transaction creation process while providing a service that adds tangible value, while maintaining the integrity of the information within the database.
“zipFormMLS-Connect® is now available to 32,400 REALTORS® in California,” said Robert Bailey, chairperson of REBS.
The Ventura County Coastal Association of REALTORS® is a professional trade association of more than 2,000 licensed real estate agents in West Ventura County, which includes the cities of Ventura, Oxnard, Camarillo, Santa Paula, Fillmore, and Port Hueneme.
The Conejo Simi Moorpark Association of REALTORS® is committed to furthering the interests of home and other real property ownership and is involved in public service and consumer protection and addresses political issues that impact development in the area. The Association serves the communities of Agoura Hills, Westlake Village, Newbury Park, Thousand Oaks, Simi Valley, and Moorpark.
REBS® is a subsidiary of the CALIFORNIA ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® (C.A.R.) and is the leading provider of real estate products and services to practitioners in California and nationwide. For more information on providing zipFormMLS-Connect® as a member benefit call (213) 739-8213 or e-mail jennyr (at) car (dot) org.
Leading the way® in California real estate for more than 100 years, the CALIFORNIA ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® (www.car.org) is one of the largest state trade organizations in the United States, with nearly 155,000 members dedicated to the advancement of professionalism in real estate. C.A.R. is headquartered in Los Angeles.
No related posts.
- Brown Directs Nation’s Fourth Largest Home Lender to Suspend Foreclosures Until It Proves It Is Complying with the Law
- California home sales spring higher in March, but diminishing affordability sapping market
- Mayor Lee Announces Funding for Critical Elevator Modernization & Repairs at San Francisco Public Housing
- California March Home Sales
- Los Angeles #1 City in U.S. with Most Energy Star Building for Sixth Consecutive Year
- Knabe Statement on Deceased Newborn Found in Corona
- California Board of Accountancy Elects Michael Savoy as Vice President
- AMB Property Corporation(R) to Hold Analyst/Investor Forum on Tuesday, September 18, 2007
- Conforming loan limits extended through 2010
- Verdict One Releases Directory of Board Certified Attorneys for Consumers
- Inglewood Board of REALTORS® offers Clarus MarketMetrics® as a member benefit
- MEDIA ADVISORY: Royce to Host Combat Fraud Forum
- Royce to Host Combat Fraud Forum
- STARK LAUDS EXTENSION OF UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS
- REMINDER: Royce to Host Combat Fraud Forum
- C.A.R. reports California home sales rise in December, posting seven-month sales high