|Search more Real Estate News on 98 real estate sites|
Torrance, CA – August 14, 2012 – (RealEstateRama) — Lee & Associates Ontario, the Inland Empire office for Lee & Associates, one of the largest national commercial real estate providers with regional expertise, has completed a 10-year lease for System Services of America, Inc. (SSA) with Metropolitan Life Insurance, located at 13204-13250 Philadelphia Avenue in Fontana for $9.08 million.
The 198,985-square-foot industrial lease represents approximately 52 percent of the building that was built in 2000 and offers 30’ clear height, ESFR sprinkler system and is situated in a highly desirable area with close proximity to Interstates 10 & 15 and Highway 60. Other tenants in the area include Anheuser-Busch, Nestle, and Home Depot. In addition, the tenant will be ground leasing the adjacent 4.5 acres for future trailer storage.
Michael Chavez of Lee & Associates’ Ontario and John Cerchiai of Lee & Associates’ Phoenix offices represented the tenant, SSA, who is one of the nation’s leading multi-unit distribution foodservice companies. SSA will be relocating from Los Alamitos and is a part of the Service Group of America (SGA) Family of Companies, a privately-held corporation with industry-leading companies in foodservice, real estate and other services.
About Lee & Associates
Celebrating more than 33 years of leadership excellence in commercial real estate, Lee & Associates is the largest broker-owned firm in the nation, with 45 locations across the nation including Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Michigan, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, South Carolina, Texas and Wisconsin. With a roster of nearly 700 expert brokers, Lee & Associates provides a wide range of specialized commercial real estate services. Additional information is available at http://www.lee-associates.com.
No related posts.
- Public input sought during renewable energy listening session
- California pending home sales lift in January after disappointing December
- DeFazio, Garamendi to GOP Leadership: Don’t Hold Coast Guard Funding Hostage to Push Political Agenda
- Long Beach Homeowner Pleads To Shooting Officer in the Face
- AMERICAN REALTY ADVISORS ACQUIRES 175,000 SQUARE-FOOT MULTI-TENANT INDUSTRIAL WAREHOUSE IN SANTA FE SPRINGS, CALIFORNIA
- California Board of Accountancy Elects Michael Savoy as Vice President
- AMB Property Corporation(R) to Hold Analyst/Investor Forum on Tuesday, September 18, 2007
- Conforming loan limits extended through 2010
- Verdict One Releases Directory of Board Certified Attorneys for Consumers
- Inglewood Board of REALTORS® offers Clarus MarketMetrics® as a member benefit
- MEDIA ADVISORY: Royce to Host Combat Fraud Forum
- Royce to Host Combat Fraud Forum
- STARK LAUDS EXTENSION OF UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS
- REMINDER: Royce to Host Combat Fraud Forum
- C.A.R. reports California home sales rise in December, posting seven-month sales high