Torrance, CA – February 28, 2012 – (RealEstateRama) — HGA Architects and Engineers (HGA) has hired Jaime Mora, AIA, LEED AP, as associate vice president and healthcare principal in the firm’s Sacramento office. He will focus on client relations and business development for HGA’s successful Healthcare Practice Group.
“Jaime has extensive experience directing complex healthcare projects for leading clients throughout California,” said John Justus, AIA, vice president and director of architecture in the Sacramento office. “He brings particular strengths in project management and design advocacy. He understands the issues impacting the healthcare industry today, and he leverages his industry knowledge to develop solutions that reinforce clients’ operational and care-delivery processes. Jaime’s background in client relations, team leadership and business development will prove an asset as HGA continues to expand its healthcare design services.”
Mora has more than 17 years’ architectural experience focusing on healthcare design. His project experience includes renovations, new construction, and master planning for a range of project scales. He currently is working on Kaiser Permanente San Ramon Medical Office Building tenant improvement.
“HGA is a leader in healthcare-design innovation with diverse expertise across disciplines,” said Mora. “The firm has a strong commitment to research, teamwork, collaboration and being the best in the industry. My job as principal is to leverage this internal expertise to serve our clients’ needs and help make them successful.”
Before joining HGA, Mora was associate vice president and associate healthcare principal with HDR Architecture in Sunnyvale, California, where he managed existing client relations while building new business to position the office as a leader in healthcare design in the South Bay. Prior to HDR, he was a senior project manager with HMC Architects in San Jose, California, where he played a key role in expanding the healthcare practice while additionally building business in the hi-tech industry.
Mora has a Bachelor of Architecture from California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo. He is a licensed architect and LEED® Accredited Professional. He is a member of the American Institute of Architects (AIA).
HGA is an integrated architecture, engineering and planning firm that helps prepare its clients for the future. With offices in Minneapolis and Rochester, Minnesota; Milwaukee, Wisconsin; Los Angeles, San Francisco and Sacramento, California; and Washington DC, the nationally recognized firm has developed expertise in the healthcare, corporate, arts, community, higher education, and science/technology industries since 1953. HGA’s culture for interdisciplinary collaboration, knowledge sharing and design investiga¬tion enables its clients to achieve success with responsive, innovative and sustainable design. Visit www.HGA.com or follow the firm on Facebook or Twitter.
No related posts.
- Brown Directs Nation’s Fourth Largest Home Lender to Suspend Foreclosures Until It Proves It Is Complying with the Law
- Man Convicted of Home Robberies in San Gabriel Valley
- Congressman Garamendi Congratulates Yuba, Sutter & Glenn Counties on Economic Development & Transportation Grants
- Charles Dunn Company Completes $2 Million Sale of Multifamily Property in Santa Monica, CA
- More home buyers turning to social media in home-buying process, REALTOR® survey finds
- Equity home sales near 90 percent of all home sales, while pending home sales decline in May
- California Board of Accountancy Elects Michael Savoy as Vice President
- AMB Property Corporation(R) to Hold Analyst/Investor Forum on Tuesday, September 18, 2007
- Conforming loan limits extended through 2010
- Verdict One Releases Directory of Board Certified Attorneys for Consumers
- Inglewood Board of REALTORS® offers Clarus MarketMetrics® as a member benefit
- MEDIA ADVISORY: Royce to Host Combat Fraud Forum
- Royce to Host Combat Fraud Forum
- STARK LAUDS EXTENSION OF UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS
- REMINDER: Royce to Host Combat Fraud Forum
- C.A.R. reports California home sales rise in December, posting seven-month sales high