Inland Empire, CA – May 26, 2011 – (RealEstateRama) — Colliers International, the second largest global real estate services organization, welcomes Mark Zorn and Tal Siglar to its Inland Empire office. They will both serve as senior vice presidents.
“Mark and Tal are strategic recruits for our Inland Empire office as they have a combined experience of 22 years and offer extensive market knowledge,” said David Pinsel, managing director of Colliers International’s Inland Empire office. “We are thrilled to welcome them to Colliers and to build a long-term and successful partnership.”
Zorn specializes in the leasing, sales and development of warehousing, distribution and manufacturing facilities throughout the global industrial real estate market place. Previously, Zorn was a Principal of DAUM Commercial Real Estate Services in Inland Empire where he was a Top Producer producing Broker for past nine years.
Additionally, he was ranked as an Inland Empire Power Broker for multiple years, rated Top 40 Under 40 Broker in Southern California in 2007, and was a recipient of DAUM’s “The Hawk” Award.
Siglar specializes in sales and leasing, sale-leaseback, tax deferred (1031) exchanges, leased investments, build-to-suit, and site search and acquisition, land development, and landlord and tenant representation. Prior to joining Colliers, he was the top producing industrial specialist at DAUM Commercial Real Estate Services for the past 12 years.
He was also a recipient of DAUM’s “The Hawk” award in 2000. Furthermore, Siglar was elected as a DAUM shareholder in 2004 and was recognized as one of the top commercial brokers in the greater Inland Empire by Real Estate Southern California’s 40 under 40 in its March 2006 edition.
“With the hiring of Zorn and Siglar, Colliers continues to show its commitment to and investment in broadening our capabilities,” states Martin Pupil, regional managing director of Colliers International. “What we are doing here in Greater Los Angeles, is being done across the U.S. – strategic hires that allow us to provide our clients the best in class.”
About Colliers International
Colliers International is a global leader in real estate services with more than 15,000 professionals operating out of 480 offices in 61 countries. As a subsidiary of FirstService Corporation (NASDAQ: FSRV; TSX: FSV and FSV.PR.U), Colliers offers the stability of a strong financial partner and significant local ownership providing clients with accountability and enterprising real estate solutions. Colliers provides a full range of services to real estate users, owners and investors worldwide including: global corporate solutions; sales and lease brokerage; property and asset management; project management; hotel investment sales and consulting; property valuation and appraisal services; mortgage banking and insightful research. The Lipsey Company and National Real Estate Investor magazine ranked Colliers International as the world’s number two commercial real estate brand.
Since 1908, Colliers has stood at the forefront of the Los Angeles real estate industry. Today, Colliers operates seven offices throughout Greater Los Angeles, including Downtown Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, South Bay, San Fernando Valley, Santa Clarita and Commerce. Follow us at www.twitter.com/colliersgla.
Angela S. Hwang
Regional Marketing Coordinator | Greater Los Angeles
Dir +1 213 532 3258 | Mob +1 310 867 4105
Main +1 213 627 1214 | Fax +1 213 327 3258
angela.hwang (at) colliers (dot) com
865 S Figueroa St., Suite 3500 | Los Angeles, CA 90017 | USA
No related posts.
- Brown Directs Nation’s Fourth Largest Home Lender to Suspend Foreclosures Until It Proves It Is Complying with the Law
- HUD Secretary Julián Castro stresses need for expanding credit and reforming housing finance system at C.A.R.’s inaugural Real Estate Summit
- C.A.R. applauds FHFA for keeping Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac conforming loan limits unchanged
- Two Northern California Real Estate Investors Agree to Plead Guilty to Bid Rigging and Fraud at Public Foreclosure Auctions
- Low mortgage rates fail to perk California home sales in October
- HUD Secretary Julian Castro to keynote C.A.R. Summit
- California Board of Accountancy Elects Michael Savoy as Vice President
- AMB Property Corporation(R) to Hold Analyst/Investor Forum on Tuesday, September 18, 2007
- Conforming loan limits extended through 2010
- Verdict One Releases Directory of Board Certified Attorneys for Consumers
- Inglewood Board of REALTORS® offers Clarus MarketMetrics® as a member benefit
- MEDIA ADVISORY: Royce to Host Combat Fraud Forum
- Royce to Host Combat Fraud Forum
- STARK LAUDS EXTENSION OF UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS
- REMINDER: Royce to Host Combat Fraud Forum
- C.A.R. reports California home sales rise in December, posting seven-month sales high